Jordan Raymer, MD, FACS
I believe in a patient-centered approach to surgery. It is all about the individual patient and making sure they have a plan and treatment that makes sense for them.
Dr. Jordan Raymer is a board-certified general surgeon who practices a broad scope of general surgery, including both laparoscopic and open approaches. She enjoys being able to offer tangible results to patients while working with them to improve their overall health and well-being. Her surgical interests range from breast surgery to colon cancer to abdominal hernias. Along with specializing in general surgery, Dr. Raymer also supports patients by performing screening and diagnostic colonoscopy as well as esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD).
Living in the Pacific Northwest, she appreciates the great scenery and access to the outdoors. When not at work, she spends her time hiking, rock climbing, and visiting the coast.
- Internship & Residency, Surgical, Marshfield Clinic/St. Joseph's Hospital, Marshfield, WI, 2013
- MD, Ross University School of Medicine, Roseau, Dominica, 2008
- MS, Pharmaceutical Science, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, 2004
- BS, Biology, George Fox University, Newberg, OR, 2001
- Faith in Practice (surgical volunteerism Guatemala)
- The American College of Surgeons
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Oregon Medical Association