Jennifer Semmelroth, MPAS, PA-C
Having worked in various areas of medicine, I have found my home in gastroenterology. I am interested in a variety of digestive diseases and prevention. As individuals, we each have a story to tell. I am continuously humbled and honored by patients' willingness to share their stories with me. By assessing each patient's digestive issues in the context of their personal goals and wishes, I strive to provide sound medical care in a compassionate setting.
Jennifer Semmelroth completed her undergraduate degree in anthropology - zoology at the University of Michigan. She then went on to get her masters in physician assistant studies from the University of Iowa College of Medicine. Before joining The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology - West, she worked at clinics in Bend and Salem, as well as California and Michigan.
- MPAS, University of Iowa College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA, 1998
- BA, Anthropology - Zoology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1990
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2018
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship, 1991
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude, University of Michigan, 1990
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1990
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition for Five Years of Outstanding and Invaluable Service to the Community