Jennifer Chen-Wu, MS, RDN
GI is such a special field for Dietitians because of the intrinsic relationship between food and our GI tract. My goal is to help "digest" science into edible and practical advice so that our patients can feel confident in managing their symptoms through food and develop a "gut feeling" for foods to heal the gut!
Jennifer is a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES), a Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (CSR), and a FODMAP-trained dietician.
The thing Jennifer enjoys most about her role is helping make food fun again for her patients.
Jennifer likes how Portland provides access to both nature and civilization.
Outside of work, she enjoys staying active and spending time with her friends and family.
Education & Honors
- MS, Nutritional Sciences, California State University, Los Angeles, CA, 2017
- BS, Food Science & Technology, University of California Davis, Davis, CA, 2011
- BA, Spanish, University of California Davis, Davis, CA, 2011
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, National Kidney Foundation