Jenna Esterberg, PA-C, MPAP
As an undergraduate at the University of Arizona, Jenna focused on anatomy and physiology with aspirations in medicine, graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Physiology. She went on to graduate from the University of Southern California Primary Care Physician Assistant Program in 2013. While in school, she cultivated a broad basis for clinical practice in a variety of specialties with focus on family medicine, emergency medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, and surgical subspecialty. Currently, Jenna is an Oregon Medical Board and NCCPA certified Physician Assistant.
Wrangling two lab puppies with her husband and watching excessive amounts of college football.
- MPAP, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, 2013
- BS, Physiology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2009
- PA Program Secretary, University of California, Class of 2013
- Typhon Achievement Award for Patient Experiences, University of California, 2012
- Provost Scholarship, University of Arizona, 2008
- Spirit of Discovery Award, University of Arizona, 2008