Jason Wells, MD
The most gratifying aspect of my job is the opportunity it offers to develop strong relationships with my patients. It is my belief that these patient doctor relationships are central to my ability to deliver the best possible care to patients and assist them in making informed choices regarding their health.
Outside of work, Dr. Wells enjoys cooking, hiking, snowboarding, traveling, and playing ice hockey.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Fellowship, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, 2012
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, 2009
- MD, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, 2006
- BS, Microbiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 2002
- Respiratory Therapy Medical Director, Providence Portland Medical Center, 2016 - Present
- Pulmonary Services Medical Director, Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland, 2016 - Present
- Research Travel Award, University of Wisconsin, 2008
- Class Honors, The University of Michigan, 1998-2002
- Summer Research Opportunities Program Scholarship, 1999
- The University of Michigan Regent’s Alumni Scholarship, 1998