Gregory R. Flick, MD, FCCP
I enjoy helping my patients and their families gain insight into their diseases. From there, I like to form a strong partnership with my patients as we strive to find the right treatment option for each patient.
Dr. Gregory Flick earned his medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Genesee Hospital in Rochester, NY and his Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship at University of California Los Angeles. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and in Pulmonary Disease and in Critical Care Medicine. He is former Medical Director of Providence St. Vincent Medical Center Intensive Care Unit. His areas of interest include critical care medicine and advanced interventional bronchoscopic procedures.
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- B.A., Chemistry, Emory University, Atlanta, GA, 1973
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1977
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Genesee Hospital, Rochester, NY, 1978
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Genesee Hospital, Rochester, NY, 1980
- Fellowship, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, 1986
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2008
- Flick GR, Barbers RG, Gong H. Bedside fiberoptic bronchoscopy and bronchoalveolar lavage in patients with the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Aids Research 2:31-41, 1986.
- Flick GR, Bellarny PE, Simmons DE. Diaphragmatic contraction during assisted mechanical ventilation. Chest
- Tashkin DP, Fiick GR., Bellamy PE., Mercurio P, Pulmonary Function Repeated Analyses and Updated Interpretations. In: Diagnostic Methods in Critical Care. Shoemaker WC, Abraham E, eds. Marcel Deker, New York. 1986:113-185
- Flick GR, Berger ME, Pulmonary Function Testing in the Critical Care Unit. In: Critical Care. Civetta JM, Taylor JM, and Kirby RR, eds. JB Lippincott Company, Philadelphia, Pa. p. 341-350, 1988.
- Member, American Thoracic Society
- Member, American College of Chest Physicians
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians, 1991
- Member, Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Member, Oregon Society of Critical Care Medicine