Erica Simonich, MSN, WHNP-BC
Patients are the experts on themselves, and I am here to assist them find the best path for their healthcare needs. Positive partnerships between providers and patients can have a great impact by empowering individuals and their families and the communities where they live. My goal as a clinician is to support patients to achieve and maintain wellness through prevention. I value a holistic approach to resolve health issues, and practice current evidence based medicine, in addition to incorporating proper nutrition, exercise, stress management and restorative sleep.
Yoga, hiking, gardening and weight-lifting.
- WHNP, Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden, KY, 2012
- RN to BSN, Nursing, California State University Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA, 2009
- AS, Nursing, Minneapolis Community & Technical College, Minneapolis, MN, 2001
- BA, Spanish & Physiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1997
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Clinicians for Choice
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners
I really like Erica's easy going approach. I've had a different provider each of the past few years at The Oregon Clinic and I hope she stays to be my provider from here on out! She was easy to converse with, she explained info in an approachable manner, and she spent enough time to address all that I wanted.