Erica Simonich, MSN, WHNP-BC
Patients are the experts on themselves, and I am here to assist them find the best path for their healthcare needs. Positive partnerships between providers and patients can have a great impact by empowering individuals and their families and the communities where they live. My goal as a clinician is to support patients to achieve and maintain wellness through prevention. I value a holistic approach to resolve health issues, and practice current evidence based medicine, in addition to incorporating proper nutrition, exercise, stress management and restorative sleep.
Yoga, hiking, gardening and weight-lifting.
- WHNP, Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden, KY, 2012
- RN to BSN Nursing, California State University Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA, 2009
- AD Nursing, Minneapolis Community & Technical College, Minneapolis, MN, 2001
- BA Spanish & Physiology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, 1997
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing
- Clinicians for Choice
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- California Association of Nurse Practitioners