Elizabeth Holloway, PA-C
I am passionate about being an advocate for my patients and making sure they feel heard.
Elizabeth received her Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Drexel University in Philadephia, PA. She received her Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Oregon State University.
When working with patients, she prioritizes educating each patient on their unique circumstance and providing quality care.
Growing up in the Pacific Northwest, Elizabeth has always enjoyed the quick access to the great outdoors, experiencing all the distinct seasons Oregon has to offer, and supporting small local businesses.
In her free time, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with family and friends, cooking, hiking, snowboarding, and traveling.
- MPAS, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, 2020
- BS, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, 2015
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants