Duane A. Lundeberg, MD
Duane A Lundeberg, MD completed his medical degree at Oregon Health and Science University. He completed his internship in General Surgery at Maricopa County General Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona, followed by his residency in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery at Oregon Health and Science University. Dr. Lundeberg has practiced ENT medicine, caring for both adults and children in the Portland community for over 30 years.
- Residency, Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, OR, 1982
- Internship, Maricopa County General Hospital, Phoenix, AZ, 1978
- MD, Oregon Health & Sciences University, Portland, OR, 1977
- BA, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, 1973
- Oregon Medical Association
- American Medical Association
- Multnomah County Medical Society
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Oregon Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Rhinologic Society
Dr. Lundeberg is well experienced and knows his job very well. My 1 yr old had a procedure done by Dr. Lundeberg after that his health is in perfect condition!!! Thanks a lot to the best doctor who is very polite and explains each and every step very patiently with a smile. I would strongly recommend Dr. Lundeberg.