Lindsey Hill, AuD
As a cochlear implant audiologist, I work with patients of all ages through the cochlear implant evaluation, activation and follow-up care. It's important to me that I work in this field because my passion is to help people communicate and improve their quality of life. It’s great to teach people how to use such amazing technology to get more access to sound and communication.
Lindsey received her BS in Speech and Hearing from Elmira College in Elmira, NY in 2008. She graduated magna cum laude. She completed her Doctor of Audiology at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO in 2012. She practiced in Eugene, OR prior to joining The Oregon Clinic.
Lindsey lives in Beaverton with her husband, her dog, and her cat. She enjoys cooking, exploring Oregon, quilting, and visiting with friends and family.
- AuD, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2012
- BS, Speech and Hearing, Elmira College, Elmira, NY, 2008
- Magna Cum Laude, Elmira College
- Resident and Graduate Student Poster Session Award (American Auditory Society), 2012
- Missouri Academy of Audiology Scope of Practice Scholarship Award, 2010
- National Student Speech-Language & Hearing Association Student of the Year (local), 2007
- Member, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, Hearing Loss Association of America
- Member, Oregon Academy of Audiology