Jennifer Young, AuD
I believe in providing patient care with a cooperative and educational focus. Each patient has unique needs and priorities, so I listen and collaborate with patients to help them achieve their treatment goals. It’s a privilege to guide patients in the decision-making process to maximize their hearing abilities.
Jennifer graduated summa cum laude from Radford University in Radford, VA with a degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders. She later completed her Master of Education in Hearing Disorders at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA. She completed her Doctorate of Audiology at the University of Florida in 2015. Her experience includes audiology work in several otolaryngology offices. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Jennifer sees patients at The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat Plaza.
She enjoys playing piano and guitar, hiking, photography, and running.
- AuD, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2015
- M Ed, Hearing Disorders, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA, 1999
- BS, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Radford University, Radford, VA, 1997
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association