Diane Williams, DO
Each patient I see is a unique individual with an innate understanding of themselves. By listening carefully to each person, the application of medical knowledge, tempered by sound judgment, provides the best outcome.
Dr. Williams graduated from the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific in Pomona, California. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). Dr. Williams later completed a fellowship in gastroenterology also at OHSU. Dr. Williams brings The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology West many honors and awards, including the Outstanding Clinical Faculty Member in Subspecialty Medicine from Providence St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Williams is also a member of several organizations including the American Gastroenterological Association, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the Oregon Medical Association. She is a diplomat for the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Education & Honors
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, Gastroenterology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1991
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1989
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1987
- DO, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Pomona, CA, 1986
- BS, University of Alaska, Anchorage, AK
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Sigma Sigma Phi National Academic Honorary Fraternity, 1984
- Magna Cum Laude, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, 1986
- Outstanding Clinical Faculty Member in Subspecialty Medicine, St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Portland, OR, 1992-1993
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine: Gastroenterology, 1995-Present
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1989-Present
- Member, Oregon Medical Association, 1991-Present
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association, 1991-Present
- Member, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 1999-Present
I have been a patient of Dr. Diane Williams going on 14 years and 4 colonoscopies. She is without a doubt the best. She and her staff provide excellent, compassionate care. She excels in what she does and when you meet her in person, you know she loves people as well as what she does. If you are looking for peace of mind, professionalism and someone who cares, she is the doctor for you.