David Menashe, MD
By far, the most rewarding part of being a physician is my daily contact with patients. My philosophy and approach to medicine is open, clear, and frequent communication between physician and patient, which enables me to provide the best possible care.
Dr. Menashe graduated from the University of Oregon Health Sciences Center. He later completed his internship and residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Menashe finished his urology fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. He is also a member of the Oregon Medical Association and the Multnomah County Medical Society. Dr. Menashe focuses on bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, and general urology at The Oregon Clinic Urology.
- Fellowship, Urology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Residency, Medical College of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, 1988
- Internship, Medical College of Wisconsin at Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, 1987
- MD, University of Oregon Health Sciences Center, Eugene, OR, 1983
- BC, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 1979
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2008
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2009
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2010
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, Multnomah County Medical Society