Dan Eppelsheimer, PA-C
Above all else, I strive to provide compassionate and individualized care to each patient I have the privilege of working with.
Dan was drawn to this field because of the complexity of medicine within neurosurgery. He is driven to continue learning and expanding his knowledge and skills to better serve his patients.
Dan's favorite part of his work is helping create a positive patient experience by being involved in all aspects of patient care, including pre- and post-operative periods. He is always happy to be a familiar face to a patient in the operating room, having seen them ahead of their surgery, and checking in with patients during recovery.
Dan is originally from the Portland area and is happy to be back home after having been in Colorado for five years. Outside of work, he likes exploring Portland's culinary delights and taking advantage of the access to both the coast and mountains.
Education & Honors
- MPAS, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2020
- BA, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA, 2009
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants