Courtney Mostul-Reimer, MS, PA-C
I am passionate about advocating for and educating patients, so that they may understand their conditions and play an important role in the decision-making process.
Courtney chose to work in the Neurosurgery field because of the opportunity to work with patients throughout the entire pre- to post-operative process and be hands-on in multiple different settings. She is also interested in Neurosurgery-related anatomy and is excited to continuously expand her knowledge every day.
Courtney loves living in the Portland area because of the opportunities for outdoor adventures, being close to her family and friends, and serving the community she grew up in.
Outside of work, Courtney enjoys hiking and playing tennis and pickleball.
Education & Honors
- MPAS, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2020
- BS, Linfield College, McMinnville, OR, 2017
- Mostul, C., Stewart, M. Neurocognitive Outcomes in Children of Mothers with Active or Past Eating Disorders. [Master’s Thesis] Forest Grove, OR: Pacific University, School of PA Studies; 2020.
- Landry, G., Mostul, C., Ahn, D., McLafferty, B., Liem, T., Jung, E., Mitchell, E., Moneta, G. “Causes and Outcomes of Finger Ischemia in Hospitalized Patients in the Intensive Care Unit.” Journal of Vascular Surgery, Volume 68, Issue 5, P1499-1504. November 2018.
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants