Christy Buckman, MD
I am lucky to be a part of a specialty that is able to help the very young to the very old. Although I am a surgeon at heart, I am a strong advocate for taking the time to make sure patients understand their symptoms and the treatments I recommend.
Dr. Buckman graduated from the University of Michigan and completed her internship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. She later finished her residency also at the University of Alabama. She focuses on endoscopic sinus Surgery, laryngology and rhinology at The Oregon Clinic, ENT East division. Dr. Buckman is the recipient of the Clinical Science Honors in Surgery and OB-GYN. She is also the Clinical Sciences High Pass for Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Psychiatry and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Buckman is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, American Academy of Otolaryngology for Head and Neck Surgery and the Post Graduate Member for The Trilogical Society.
- Residency, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 2001
- Internship, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 1997
- MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 1996
- BA, Smith College, Northampton, MA, 1992
- Clinical Science Honors: Surgery, OB-GYN
- Clinical Sciences High Pass: Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology, Psychiatry, Emergency Medicine
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2016
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Post-Graduate Member, The Trilogical Society
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head Neck Surgery