Christopher Woods, PA-C
Christopher Woods graduated from University of Colorado in Colorado Springs with a B.S. in Biology. Following his undergraduate studies, he completed his Masters of Physician Assistant studies at Mercy College in New York City. He practiced in New York City in Liver Disease and Liver Transplant at Mt. Sinai Hospital. He has returned to his hometown of Beaverton, OR to raise his family.
Outside of work, Christopher enjoys spending time with his wife and baby. He also spends time watching Blazers games and other local sports teams, exercising his dog via hiking or camping, traveling the world and participating in medical missions trips.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Mercy College, New York, NY, 2016
- BS, Biology, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs, CO, 2013
- Squadron Airman of the Year, 2007
- Daniel Fund Scholarship
- Volunteer at Women's Clinic: Dream Centers of Colorado Springs
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistant (AAPA)
- Member, New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSSPA)
- Member, American Heart Association