Catherine Ellison, MD
Dr. Ellison graduated from Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in Portland, OR. She completed her internship at Good Samaritan Hospital and later completed her residency in Neurology at OHSU. She is board certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She focuses on treating patients with various neurological disorders at The Oregon Clinic - Neurology.
Dr. Ellison enjoys hiking, gardening, and traveling.
- B.S., Reed College, Portland, OR, 1977
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR, 1978-1982
- Internship, Good Samaritan Hospital, Portland, OR, 1982-1983
- Residency, Neurology, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR, 1985-1988
- Member, American Academy of Neurology
- Member, Physicians for Social Responsibility