Callie Peters, PA-C
Above all, I value my patients feeling heard and educated about their diagnosis and treatment options.
Callie chose to focus on the field of Neurosurgery because she is fascinated by the complexity of neurological diseases requiring surgery. She believes Neurosurgery encompasses the art of medicine to balance the technicalities of surgery with the patient's anatomy. Callie enjoys living in Portland because of the diversity in cuisine, landscapes, and activities.
Outside of work, she likes hiking, spending time with family, playing disc golf, and traveling.
- MPAS, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2020
- BS, Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, MO, 2013
- Outstanding Graduate, Pacific University Alumni Association
- Munson, C and Sunshine, E. Psilocybin as an effective treatment for patients with life- threatening cancer and psychological distress: a critically appraised topic. Forest Grove, OR: Pacific University, School of PA Studies; 2020.
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants