Bryhanna Charles, PA-C
Bryhanna fell in love with the complexity and versatility associated with otolaryngology especially because the pathologies and diagnoses within it can be treated both medically and surgically. She appreciates that otolaryngology is one of the only specialties in medicine that allows working with patients of all ages at any given time in the lifespan. Bryhanna has worked and trained in rural, urban, and suburban areas across the United States, which has afforded her the experience and opportunity to see and work with a wide variety of diseases and conditions associated with Ear, Nose, & Throat pathologies.
One of the things that Bryhanna finds most energizing about her work is her ability to help solve patients' medical problems in a direct way. Seeing joy on a patient's face after Bryhanna has, for example, irrgated someone's ear, increasing or fully restoring their hearing ability, is one of her greatest forms of satisfaction.
Outside of work, Bryhanna enjoys being outdoors and enjoying good quality food. Some of her favorite activities include hiking, rock climbing, running, reading, exploring new terrain, and cleaning.
- MPAS, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Worcester, MA, 2021
- Post Baccalaureate Health Sciences Certificate, Farmingdale State College, Farmingdale, NY, May 2018
- BS, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY, May 2015
- NCCPA certified Physician Assistant
- Medical Student Missions - Haiti
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants