Brenna Peters, AuD, FAAA
I strive to maintain a patient-centered approach throughout the hearing healthcare journey. I enjoy building relationships with my patients to make the process as comfortable as possible.
Brenna was inspired to join a field like audiology where she could directly impact her patients’ lives. She is fascinated by audiology and loves sharing the knowledge she has learned over the years with her peers and patients.
Brenna is skilled in diagnostics across all ages with a focus on the fitting of hearing aids and bone-anchored hearing aids on adults. She also performs tinnitus evaluations and offers tinnitus treatment options. Brenna most enjoys when a patient comes in describing all the sounds they had previously been missing and what an impact hearing has made on their day-to-day life.
Brenna enjoys all the great food and outdoor activities Portland has to offer. When not at work, you can find her with her husband and dog out on a trail. She also enjoys snowboarding, snowshoeing and anything that gets her outside.
- AuD, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, 2018
- BS, Audiology and Speech-Language Sciences, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, 2014
- Academic Scholar Award
- Nominee, Research Excellence Award
- Presenter, Colorado Academy of Audiology
- Contributor, Presentation at the American Academy of Audiology
- University of Northern Colorado Health Fair
- Colorado Academy of Audiology Conference
- Colorado Speech-Language and Hearing Association Conference
- Rocky Mountain Trail Restoration
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology