Brendan Daly, MD
Dr. Daly was born in Mineloa, NY. He graduated from Oberlin College and spent the next few years playing in a rock band in Chicago and working in multimedia. In 2003, he entered Stony Brook University School of Medicine to pursue his passion for medicine. He then moved to St. Louis for his internship and residency and San Diego for his fellowship in cardiology. He has spent time in Peru and speaks Spanish and English. Dr. Daly is excited to bring is expertise and experience to The Oregon Clinic.
Dr. Daly enjoys playing bass guitar, riding bikes, mountain biking, hiking, cooking, listening to music, gardening and playing with his dogs.
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Cardiac CT
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Medicine, University of California San Diego, 2014
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine, Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital, St. Louis, MO, 2010
- MD, Stony Brook University School of Medicine, Stony Brook, NY, 2003
- BA, Art History, Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH, 1997
- Awarded Mentor in Medicine Research Grant, 2008-2010
- Grand Rounds Lecturer, Washington University, Depictions of Disease in Renaissance Art, 2009
- International Research Scholar, Naval Medical Research Center, Lima, Peru, 2006-2007
- Barry Collier International Research Scholar, 2003-2005