Bethany Brady, DO
I am passionate about working with my patients in an individualized way which encourages them to take charge of their health. I utilize the foundations of my osteopathic training to see each patient as a whole person. My goal is to provide a patient-centered, holistic approach, enhanced by my training in minimally invasive gynecology and evidence-based obstetrics and gynecology to offer the optimal treatment for my patients.
Dr. Brady grew up in Maui, Hawaii. She has a passion for adventure and travel, which led her to education and career opportunities all over the country and abroad. After working as a medical assistant in Family Planning, as well as volunteering at a city hospital in Quito, Ecuador, she was inspired to pursue a career in Woman’s Health. She attended medical school in Arizona and was fortunate enough to have her clinical years in Portland, where she discovered her love for the Pacific Northwest. She completed her residency in Connecticut, where she had the opportunity to work abroad in Zimbabwe, Ecuador and the Dominican Republic. Dr. Brady is fluent in Spanish.
Dr. Brady enjoys running, hiking, camping, gardening and traveling to new places. She loves cooking and spends a good deal of her free time discovering the vibrant food culture of the Northwest.
- Internship and Residency, Western Connecticut Health Network, Danbury Hospital, Danbury CT, 2017
- DO, A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Mesa, AZ, 2013
- B.A. Anthropology, Colorado College, Colorado Springs CO, 2007
- Administrative Chief Resident, 2016-2017
- Society of Laparoendscopic Surgeons Resident Achievement Award 2016, 2017
- AAGL Recognition of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology, 2017
- The Thampu Kumarasamy, MD Excellence in Gynecologic Skills Award, 2017
- Resident Teaching Award-University of Vermont 2013 and 2014
- Oregon Osteopathic Foundation Student Leadership Award, 2012
- SEARCH Grant Recipient, 2011
- Colorado College Venture Grant Recipient, 2006
- Women’s Educational Society Scholar, 2004-2007
- Brandon-Luke Labron Seagle, MD, Vaya W Tanamai, MD, Judy Y Yeh, MD, Bethany Brady, DO, Corrie B Miller, DO, Salvador Sena, PhD, Jessica Dodge, MD, Shohreh Shahabi, MD, Guoyang Luo, MD/PhD. A Prospective Observational Study of Urine Protein/Creatinine Ratios among Healthy Parturients. Submitted for publication June 2016.
- Berman-Brady, Bethany. Medical Pluralism in the United States and Ecuador: A view of Medicine as a Mirror of Society. Colorado College Department of Anthropology. Undergraduate Thesis. May 2007
- Guerrera, Mary.,Kohatsu, Wendy., Roca, Henri., Maciasz, Rachael., Berman-Brady, Bethany. Leadership and Education Program for students in Integrative Medicine: LEAPS into IM. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012 12(Suppl 1):P309.
- Member: American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Society of Laproendoscopic Surgeons, American Osteopathic Association, American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy