Audry Kang, MD
My goal is to treat all patients with the highest quality of urological care while prioritizing their comfort and quality of life. I believe strongly in patient education and a personalized approach to medicine.
Dr. Kang was initially drawn to Urology by the patients and urologists she met while in medical school. She enjoyed the diversity of procedures and the remarkable impact a urologist can make in their patient’s outcomes and quality of life. As a former engineer, Dr. Kang appreciated how urologists are eager to adapt to technology, medical research, and innovation, demonstrating their commitment to providing the best patient care possible.
Dr. Kang enjoys working to improve the lives of their patients and striving to provide them with the best care for all benign and malignant urologic conditions. Dr. Kang completed her residency at the University of Chicago, which is known for excellence in robotic surgery.
Outside of work, Dr. Kang likes running, traveling, hiking, exploring Portland, and spending time with friends and family.
- Residency, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL. 2021
- MD, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2016
- BS, Duke University, Durham, NC, 2011
- Cum Laude & Distinction in Biomedical Engineering, Duke University, 2007
- Kang A, Adamic B, Cooper CA, Paner G, Werntz RP. Transurethral Resection and Surveillance of a Well-Differentiated Neuroendocrine Tumor in a Ileal Neobladder. Uro Case Rep. 2020. 32:101255.
- Kang A, Aizen, J, Cohen AJ, Bales GT, Pariser JJ. Techniques and Considerations of Prosthetic Surgery after Phalloplasty in the Transgender Male. Trans Androl Urol. 2019. 8(3):273-282.
- Dangle PP, Ayyash O, Kang A, Bales C, Fox J, Stephany H, Cannon G Jr. Cystatin C-calculated Glomerular Filtration Rate – A Marker of Early Renal Dysfunction in Patients With Neuropathic Bladder. Urology. 2017. 100:213-217.
- Dangle PP, Ayyash O, Bandari J, Kang A, Stephany H, Cannon GM, Schneck FX, Ost MC. Clinical and Radiological Risk Factors Predicting Open Surgical Repair in Pediatric Patients with Dilating Vesicoureteral Reflux. Urology . 2017. 99:203-209.
- Correa AF, Kang A, Lyon TD, Maranchie JK. Computed Tomography Loopogram: A Novel Technique for Upper Tract Evaluation after Radical Cystectomy. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2016. 4: e27-30.
- Butala BN, Kang A, Guron J, Brandom BW. Long term oral Dantrolene Improved Muscular Symptoms in a Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible Individual. J Neuromuscular Diseases. 2016. 3(1): 115-119.
- Member, American Urological Association