Andrew Cramer, MD, FACS
Providing excellent care for the patient includes the best surgical care but also supporting the whole patient experience including emotional, social and spiritual aspects. Collaboration with the whole health care team of the patient makes this possible.
Dr. Andrew Cramer joined Surgical Specialists South in 1992 after completing his undergraduate studies at Stanford University, then medical school and surgical residency at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Cramer also spent one year in a cancer research fellowship focusing on breast and endocrine cancers.
- Research Fellowship, Surgical Oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1998
- Internship & Residency, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1992
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1986
- BA, Classics, Stanford University, CA, 1981
- Portland Monthly Top Doctor 2005, 2011, 2015, 2020, 2021
- Army Reserve Service Medal, 1998
- US Armed Forces Overseas Service Medal, 1998
- Army Commendation Medal, 1998
- NATO Medal for Service in Bosnia, 1998
- Volunteer, Faith In Practice (traveling to Guatemala annually for a humanitarian medical mission)
- American College of Surgeons
- Oregon Medical Association
- Christian Medical and Dental Association