Andrea Glantz, AuD, CCC-A
I believe that all people should have access to quality and affordable hearing healthcare. Hearing is an essential aspect of a patient's quality of life. I aim to offer professional guidance and expertise in helping patients in their journey towards better hearing.
Audiologist Andrea Glantz is specially trained in tinnitus treatment, advanced hearing aid technologies, and pediatrics. Andrea enjoys her work as an audiologist because it gives her the opportunity to connect with patients on a very personal level, even when interactions are short. Using medical and therapeutic techniques to improve patients’ hearing is often a lifechanging experience for them, and Andrea loves seeing her patients walk out of the clinic with a smile.
Outside of work, Andrea enjoys horseback riding, gardening, running, biking, and making macrame, as well as exploring Portland’s vibrant food and culture scenes with her husband and children.
- AuD, James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA, 2014
- BS, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH, 2010
- Summa Cum Laude, James Madison University
- Liuzzo A, Gray L, Wallace M, Gabriele L. The effects of Eph-ephrin mutations on pre-pulse inhibition in mice. Physiol Behav. 2014 Aug;135:232-6. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2014.05.044. Epub 2014 Jun 17. PMID: 24949848; PMCID: PMC4139965
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)