Alyssa O'Brien, RDN, LD
We’ve all heard the quote, ‘you are what you eat.’ That must mean that fruits and vegetables are really happy because that’s how I feel after eating them. No matter how complicated the body can seem, I am continually reminded that eating real, whole foods can be life changing in the most powerful way.
Alyssa O'Brien is a registered, licensed dietitian who specializes in integrative and functional nutrition therapy for the prevention and treatment of disease. She is skilled at working one-on-one with patients struggling with a wide variety of health conditions and understands the confusion and challenges of eating healthy in today’s society. Alyssa uses an evidenced-based approach to find solutions that work with your lifestyle. She will put you at ease when faced with a new diagnosis or an ongoing condition that requires dietary changes. With a strong passion for health and wellness, she would love to help you restore digestive health, manage chronic illness, or maintain healthy weight with a real foods approach.
Alyssa enjoys trail running, camping, rock climbing, traveling, and entertaining family and friends with home cooked meals.
- Internship, Dietetic, Mid-Willamette, 2009
- BS, Dietetics, University of Wisconsin, Stout, WI, 2008
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine Group
- Member, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation