Alison McGee, MPAS, PA-C
Ms. McGee graduated from Louisiana State University with a B.S. in Apparel Design and continued her education at Our Lady of the Lake College in Baton Rouge, LA, earning a degree in Human Medicine. She recently earned her Master’s in Physician Assistant Studies at Our Lady of the Lake College, became board-certified and moved to Portland to join The Oregon Clinic – Neurosurgery.
Ms. McGee's hobbies include playing with her two dogs, Lizbeth and Leia, and spending time outdoors with friends as much as possible.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Our Lady of the Lake College, Baton Rouge, LA, 2014
- BS, Human Medicine, Our Lady of the Lake College, Baton Rouge, LA
- Clinical Excellence Award
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants