Adrian Davies, FNP-BC
I believe that much of science is an art, in which each individual responds in a unique manner to illness, disease and treatment modalities. Individualization of patient care while providing the utmost care and respect is paramount.
Ms. Davies received her B.S. degree in General Science from the University of Oregon. She later completed her Master of Science in Nursing from the University of San Diego, Hahn School of Nursing in San Diego, CA. She is a member of numerous organizations including the Oregon Nurses Association, Nurse Practitioners of Oregon and the American Nurses Association.
- FNP-BC, University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, 2007
- Registered Nurse Licensure, University of San Diego, San Diego, CA, 2003
- BS, General Science, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 2001
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society
- Member, Oregon Nurses Association
- Member, Nurse Practitioners of Oregon
- Member, American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Member, American Association for the Study of Liver Disease
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology