Thank You from The Oregon Clinic
To our partners and friends
One of the silver linings of the COVID-19 crisis has been the generosity and collaboration across Oregon's healthcare system and other partners.
We are so grateful for everyone who has supported The Oregon Clinic during this challenging and uncertain time, from our incredibly hardworking staff, to our local medical partners.
These are just a few of the people and groups we would like to acknowledge.
Our coalition partners for all their support and collaboration:
- Broadway Medical Clinic
- The Corvallis Clinic
- North Bend Medical Center
- Northwest Primary Care
- Oregon Anesthesiology Group
- Oregon Medical Group
- ORM Fertility
- The Portland Clinic
Women's Healthcare Associates
- Vancouver Clinic for collaboration and sharing learnings about virtual visits.
- Broadway Medical Clinic for providing COVID-19 testing for our staff.
- Legacy Health for providing staff and patient COVID-19 testing.
- LeAnn, the wife of one of our vendors, who kindly sewed and donated 60 masks for our office staff.
- Paula Grzenia, a staff member at The Oregon Clinic Advanced Urology Associates, who distributed 100 homemade masks to staff and their families.
- Portland InterHospital Physicians Association for their strong support and for sharing information about eConsults and virtual visits with their members.
- Our benefits broker The Partner’s Group, who sent meals to our Pulmonary doctors.
- Jenna Mooney and Davis Wright Tremaine for providing valuable information and support and being incredibly responsive to our HR team during this tough time.
- The American Medical Group Association HR counsel and our HR peers at clinics around the Pacific Northwest for their support and sharing of resources.
- Nikolaus Kashey, MD, MPH from Legacy Health Partners for his work promoting COVID-19 testing and telehealth over the past three months.
- The Oregon Medical Board and David Farris, MD for their quick response to provide guidance and resources for physicians.
- So many of our vendors who have been flexible about timelines and meeting our changing needs.
- John Wilson at the Vancouver Clinic has been incredibly generous with information about setting up COVID testing
- Providence has very generously provided our patients with drive through testing and have been terrific about getting our exposed health care workers tested quickly.