Orthopedics at Providence Sports Care Center
The Oregon Clinic Orthopedics, previously Portland Knee Clinic, has practiced in the Portland community for almost 50 years. The surgeons at The Oregon Clinic Orthopedics treat knee conditions and a variety of sports conditions and have seen countless patients over the years. They are seeing sports conditions at the Providence Sports Care Center location at Providence Park in SW Portland, in addition to their primary location at Providence Professional Plaza.
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Providence Sports Care Center
909 SW 18th Avenue, Portland, OR 97205
From I-5 North:
- Head south on I-5
- Take exit 302B for I-405 W/US-30 W toward Beaverton/St Helens
- Merge onto I-405 S/US-30 W. Continue to follow I-405 S
- Take exit 2A for Couch St towards Burnside St
- Merge onto NW 15th Ave
- Follow 15th Ave. across Burnside St. It will become SW 15th Ave
From I-5 South/I-84 West:
- Merge onto 1-405 North
- Take the Salmon Street/Providence Park Exit
- Merge onto SW 14th Ave.
To Get Back on 405 North or South:
- Out of the parking lot turn right onto 18th St
- Turn right on SW Alder St
- Turn left onto SW 14th Ave
- Slight left at W Burnside St (signs for US-30 W/Interstate 405 N/Interstate 5 N)
- Take Interstate 405 N ramp to US-30 and follow signs to I-5 N/Seattle
- Turn right onto SW 13th Ave
- Turn right to merge onto 405-S
- There is complimentary valet parking for patients in front of the building, on the right hand side of SW 18th St
- Pull into drop off area in front of building doors.
- Allow an extra 15 minutes before and after your appointment for this option.
Drop off or pick up
- Drop off is in front of building on right hand side of SW 18th
- There is no designated clinic parking, but there are nearby pay-to-park, street parking, and parking garage options
- Located on SW 18th Ave, building sign says "Providence Sports Care Center" and "Key Bank Club"