Neurosurgery & Spine at Bridgeport
Neurological Surgery is a specialized branch of surgery focused on disorders of the central and peripheral nervous system and spinal column.
Commitment to Your Care
The neurosurgical specialists at The Oregon Clinic are board certified and board eligible physicians who are committed to your complete adult neurosurgical care. We are highly qualified in treating brain, neck, back and spinal conditions in a state-of-the-art environment.
We provide a high level of quality care to our patients. A large portion of the spinal surgeries that our physicians perform use microscopic surgical techniques and only require a short hospital stay. If a surgical procedure is necessary, our physicians and physician assistants will guide you and your family through all the surgical stages.
We understand that when you undergo a surgical procedure comfort is important and we want you to choose the hospital that works best for you. We have hospital privileges with Providence St. Vincent, Providence Portland, and Legacy Emanuel hospitals.
Each physician has a certified Medical Assistant who handles most aspects of patient care, which allows for a personalized care regimen for each individual patient. The Medical Assistants, along with our friendly receptionists and office staff, constantly strive to make each and every office visit a pleasant experience.
- Cerebral Aneurysm clipping, coiling, and stenting
- Cerebral bypass surgery for Moyamoya
- Microvascular Decompression
- Carotid stents
- Endovascular procedures
- Stroke Intervention
- Surgery for vascular malformation
- Embolization of vascular malformations
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
- Providence Bridgeport Health Center
- Suite 207
- 18040 SW Lower Boones Ferry Rd., Tigard OR 97224
- Enter Providence Bridgeport Health Center
- Parking available in front of the building
GETTING TO THE OFFICE
- Enter building
- Take elevator to 2nd floor
- Follow signs to Suite 207