Foot & Ankle at Mill Plain
At The Oregon Clinic Foot & Ankle, we focus on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the foot and ankle, promoting long-term health. We are here to help because foot pain can be detrimental to continuing an active, healthy lifestyle.
- Bunion Correction
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Flat Feet
- Hammertoe Repair
- In-Patient Care
Services & Procedures
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Instability
- Arthritis Foot and Ankle Care
- Bunion and Hammertoe Correction
- Diabetic Foot
- Flat Feet
- Ingrown Toenails
- Inpatient Care
- Injuries to the Foot and Ankle
- Nail and Skin Diseases
- Orthotics and Bracing Therapy
- Pediatric and Geriatric Diseases
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rearfoot and Ankle Reconstruction Surgery
- Routine Foot Care
- Workers Compensation Injuries
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Providence Medical Group - Mill Plain Building
315 SE Stone Mill Dr, Vancouver, WA 98684
- Follow signs to Providence Mill Plain Medical Plaza.
- Take an immediate right into the Providence parking lot.
- Park in front of the building marked 315 Stonemill Drive.
Getting to the Office
- Enter through the front sliding doors.
- The elevator is to your left and the stairs are to your right.
- We are on the second floor on the right in Suite 220.