Physician Led, Professionally Managed
The Oregon Clinic is led by our physicians through an executive committee and board of directors, with the support of administrative and clinical management.
The Executive Committee, consisting of the President, Chief Executive Officer, and the Executive Vice Presidents, is responsible for directing organizational vision and planning and makes high-level management decisions. The Executive Team members are elected at the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting and serve terms as set by our bylaws.
The Board of Directors, consisting of shareholder physicians who represent different specialties and the Executive Committee, manages clinic-wide business decisions, such as amending the bylaws or compensation plan, admitting shareholders and new practices, approving the annual budget, health plan contracting, hospital and PCP relationships, and insurance purchasing. Board members are also elected at the Annual Meeting and serve two-year terms.
- Michael Adler, MD - Dermatology
- Sajal Dutta, MD - Urology
- Sandeep Garg, MD - Cardiology
- Jordana Gaumond, MD - General Surgery
- Pankaj Gore, MD - Neurosurgery & Spine
- Kimberlynn Heller, DO - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Shannon Lewis, MD - Gastroenterology
- Matthew Solhjem, MD - Radiation Oncology
- Wayne Strauss, MD - Pulmonology
- Roger Wobig, MD - Ear, Nose & Throat
Administrative and Clinical Management
To assist physicians in the operation of their clinics, The Oregon Clinic provides an administrative management team consisting of:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Revenue Cycle
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Information Technology
- Director of Quality & Risk Management
- Director of Marketing & Communications
- Director of Operations for each clinical division