History & Facts
Specialty Medicine with Commitment, Care, and Compassion
Over the past 20 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 200 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
- Largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic in Oregon with more than 200 providers practicing over 30 medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties and 500 employees
- Founded in 1994 in Portland by 40 physicians across six specialty groups
- Physicians are affiliated with one or more of the Portland-area hospital systems, but are independent practitioners
- Nearly 20 locations across northwest Oregon and southwest Washington (Vancouver to Salem, Gresham to Astoria
- Physicians hold leadership positions and directorships in collaboration with several of the major health care systems throughout the Portland metro area, while retaining private practice autonomy