Virtual Visits: Instructions for iPhone or iPad
STEP 1: Prior to your appointment, download Microsoft Teams app from App Store. It is best to do this at least one day before your appointment to allow for troubleshooting.
NOTE: Once the Microsoft Teams app is installed, you can close out of the application. You do not need to setup an account.
STEP 2: Open calendar appointment invitation in your email or calendar.
STEP 3: Click the “Join Microsoft Teams Meeting” link.
STEP 4: Click Join as Guest
STEP 5: Enter Name (First and Last) and click Join Meeting.
STEP 6: If you are asked for access to your microphone or camera, click OK.
STEP 7: If you see the screen below, please wait for the provider or medical assistant to join the meeting.
STEP 8: Click camera icon to share your video with the provider.
Control Bar Key for iPhone or iPad
- Camera button turns on and off webcam
- Microphone button turns on and off microphone
- Speaker icon turns volume up and down
- 3 dots button gives you more options (like to share photos)
- Red box with phone ends the visit (don’t click until visit is over)
Please set up your device before your appointment to allow time for troubleshooting.
For help with technology, please call 503-488-2488.