Shaghayegh Aliabadi-Wahle, MD, FACS
My goal is to deliver evidence-based medicine to my patients in a personal and individualized manner.
Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle graduated from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. She completed her residency at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, MI and finished her research fellowship at Tulane University School of Medicine. Dr. Aliabadi-Wahle focuses on minimally invasive parathyroid surgery, gallbladder surgery, and minimally invasive surgical needs at The Oregon Clinic - Gastrointestinal and Minimally Invasive Surgery (GMIS). She is a member of several organizations, including The Endocrine Society and the American College of Surgeons. She is also the Director of General Surgery and the former Chief of Surgery at Providence Portland Medical Center.
Dr. Shaghayegh Aliabadi-Wahle specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders through Oregon Endocrine Surgery - A Service of The Oregon Clinic. Click here to learn more about this service.
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of California, Davis, CA, 1990
- M.D., Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 1995
- Surgery Residency, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI, 2001
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2011
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2013
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2014