Leigh Anne Dew, MD
My goal is to thoroughly educate the patient about their disease and the symptoms that they are experiencing, which truly allows the patient to have an active part in the medical decision making process. I believe that a relationship with the patient allows me to tailor a treatment that the patient is comfortable with and that fits well with their lifestyle.
Dr. Dew graduated from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. She later completed her surgical internship at Virginia Mason Hospital, Department of Surgery in Seattle. Dr. Dew finished her research fellowship at the University of Washington, Department of Otolaryngology, Bloedel Hearing Research Center also in Seattle. She brings The Oregon Clinic - ENT East several honors and awards, including the Vice-President’s Research Award from the Western Section Triologic Society and the House Ear Institute Fellowship Alumni Grant.
Dr. Dew specializes in cosmetic procedures with The Oregon Clinic - The Center for Aesthetic Medicine. She performs earlobe repair, scar revision, and skin cancer treatments. Click here to learn more about The Center for Aesthetic Medicine and our services.
- B.S., University of Georgia, Athens, 1988
- M.D., Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, 1992
- Surgical Intern, Department of Surgery, Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, 1993
- Research Fellow, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Washington, Seattle, 1994
- Otolaryngology Residency, Division of Otolaryngology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 1994-1998
- Alpha Lambda Delta, Undergraduate Women's Honor Society, 1984
- Vice President's Research Award, Western Section Triologic Society, 1997
- House Ear Institue Fellowship Alumni Grant
- National Institute of Health (NIH) Training Grant