Lance Marr, MD
Dr. Marr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and later completed a general surgery residency, urology, and renal transplant residency at OHSU. He finished a research fellowship at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL. Dr. Marr focuses on bladder cancer, kidney cancer, and general urology at The Oregon Clinic - Urology. He is also a volunteer for the International Volunteers of Urology, the Wallace Medical Concern, the Safehaven Community Outreach program and is an organizer for Physicians for Social Responsibility at OHSU.
Dr. Marr's personal interests include traveling, basketball, distance running, flying, hiking, and golfing.
- United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO, 1988-1990
- B.S., Biology, Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR, March, 1993
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR, 2001
- General Surgery Residency, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR, 2001-2003
- Research Fellowship, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, January-July, 2006
- Urology and Renal Transplant Residency, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU), Portland, OR, 2001-2007